by: Our Reporter
Like we promised, we continue to define the famous bro-code until the end of the ten days.
Below are some of the other codes that we got during our survey… Feel free to let us know what you think by leaving us a comment..
- Bros don’t giggle.
- If a bro finds out a girl he has slept with has a serious boyfriend, if possible, he will leave a coin under his shaving foam or deodorant as an apology and a signal to that bro to get rid ASAP.
- If a bro wins a trophy that can be in any way used as a cup, he will drink alcohol out of it as soon as possible.
- Bro’s are not allowed to own/carry a hand bag. Calling it a ‘Man Bag’ does not stop it being a girl’s hand bag.
- Bros never use the term ‘YOLO’ it’s a bitch word.
- Games before dames.
- A bro doesn’t get lost, he merely finds an alternate route.
- Bros don’t set other Bros up on blind dates. If a Bro does want to introduce a Bro to a girl, they must show the Bro photos and in no way dress up and over sell it.
- Bros don’t have a pet cat. The only excuse for a cat living in a Bro’s household is if it belongs to his wife, daughter, female house mate or girlfriend he lives with.
- Bro’s do not use a photo of their pet, car or children as their profile picture.
- A bro does not put his hand on another bro’s waist.
- Bro’s take any opportunity to look down a woman’s low cut top. With the exception of a fellow Bro’s girl, wife or mother.
- On a bus, A Bro should not sit next to another bro unless it’s the only available seat left.
- Bro’s DO NOT discuss the events of a bachelor party/weekend with non Bros.
- Bro’s wear their pants, jeans, trousers, shorts etc., above their ass
- A Bro always offers his Bro’s a drink when getting one for himself
- A Bro Never tickles another Bro.
- A Bro never lets his broken hearted Bro drink alone.
- A bro never touches another bro’s muscles, no matter how impressive
- A bro never skypes or uses any other other kind of visual communication while taking a dump.
- All bros like steak
Tomorrow, we’ll continue from here.
To take part in defining a code, tweet us on harsh tag #brocode10 or @scorpionug
you can also like our facebook page Scorpion ug and let us know what you think.
Leave us a comment.