Airtel Uganda has launched a partnership with KweseIflix TV – a provider of decoder TV services in Uganda to launch Mobile TV services.
This partnership comes just a few weeks after Airtel Uganda announced countrywide 3G broadband connectivity in a bid to create opportunities for Ugandans wherever they might be located by giving them access to the best, fastest and most affordable internet connection on the market.
Commenting about the partnership, Airtel Uganda Managing Director Mr. V.G. Somasekhar noted that with a stable and reliable internet connection, anything is possible.
“With countrywide 3G broadband, reliable 4G connection and affordable data bundles, we are bringing opportunities and passions closer to Ugandans. Thanks to our partnership with Kweseiflix Ugandans can have full time access to football during the exciting World Cup season,” he noted.
The new KweseIflix mobile TV offers subscribers a chance to watch TV on-the-go regardless of location, time or whether or not they have an active TV package.
Airtel Uganda is providing a unique proposition to its customers, where one subscription gives them access to both Airtel’s discounted data bundles as well as content from Kwese Iflix (Two in one subscription through airtel money). Kwese Iflixs amazing content offers include; live coverage for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia – and much more on Kwese Iflix’s world class platform with the best international, regional and local content programs, to stream or even download.
Below are the Airtel Uganda packages and prices for Mobile TV;
|Airtel Special packs||Total Package Price – Content and Data ( UGX)||Validity|
|Kwese_1Daypass + 1GB||5000||1 Day|
|Kwese_3Daypass + 2GB||10000||3 Days|
|Kwese_7Daypass + 3GB||20000||7 Days|
To subscribe for Kwese Iflix and activate a Kwese data bundle, Airtel customers will have to dial *284*3# and select the pack of their choice.
To download the Kweseiflix app, Search for Iflix from Google play store (Android users) or from App store (iOS users)
- The Airtel Kwese special packs provide both content for KweseIflix as well as Data (two offers in one subscription)
- The Kwese data bundle provided is strictly for use on Kweseiflix app. It cannot be used to access other websites, YouTube, Facebook, google, etc. To view data volume: Dial *175*4#
- Once your Kwese data bundle is depleted before your validity expires, you can still use your normal data bundles to access KweseIflix VIP content
- If you have 2 data bundles running, Kwese data bundle will be utilized first for viewing kweseIflix content
- To view when your Kweseiflx content expires, go to the Iflix app, accounts and then subscription.