Home > Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards 2017

Mafikizolo Jets in for 2017 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards

South African duo Mafikizolo are in town ahead of the 2017 Abryanz Style and fashion Awards (ASFAs) that are slated for this Friday December 8, at the Kampala Serena Hotel. The duo who will headline Africa’s grandest fashion gathering that is powered by Ciroc are household names on the continent for

Read More

Top Nigerian Designer Mai Atafo to Showcase at 2017 ASFAs

A few years ago, it was hard to imagine that high fashion would be embraced by Ugandans. The year is 2017 and Uganda is holding arguably one of Africa’s biggest red carpet fashion events, the Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFAs) sponsored by Ciroc; perhaps signifying the premium nature of

Read More

Ice Prince, Eddy Kenzo to Perform at 2017 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards

Nigerian hip hop artiste Ice Prince and Uganda’s own multi-award winning singer Eddy Kenzo are set to perform at the 2017 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFAs) which take place on Friday December 8 at the Kampala Serena Hotel. Brian Ahumuza, the proprietor of the Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFA)

Read More

Tycoon Jack Pemba Boosts 2017 ASFAs With Shs 100 Million

Renowned city socialite, tycoon and philanthropist Jack Pemba on Thursday evening (16rh November 2017) handed over Shs 100 million in cash to Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFAs) organizer Brian Ahumuza as part of his sponsorship package for this year’s edition of the annual awards. The handover took place at a

Read More

Mafikizolo Confirmed for 2017 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards

South African duo Mafikizolo has been confirmed as the headline act at this year’s Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFAs) which take place on Friday December 8 at the Kampala Serena Hotel. The duo are best known for their long list of club bangers, but have also made a mark as

Read More

Model Casting Call On For This Year’s ASFAs

If you fancy walking the catwalk on a major continental fashion show then here’s a chance as a call is on for models who will showcase various designers’ outfits at this year’s Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFA). Joram Model Management, an agency that scouted world renowned supermodels Aamito Stacie Lagum

Read More

FULL LIST: Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards 2017 Nominees Unveiled

The 2017 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFA) nominees have been unveiled. The nomination process opened on 7th September 2017, lasting for a month and concluding on 6th October 2017. The public's bid carried an influence of 35% on the final list, leaving the other 65% to an experienced panel of Judges

Read More

Pemba Sports Africa Sponsors the 2017 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards

With a few months left to the much anticipated 2017 Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards (ASFAS), hordes of big brands across Africa are ecstatically joining the vastly coveted (ASFA’s) sponsorship bandwagon. Business man cum tycoon Jack Pemba, the CEO and President of Pemba Sports Africa is the latest to join the

Read More

Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards 2017 Official Categories Unveiled

Preparations are underway for the 2017 edition of the Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards scheduled to take place on take place on 8th December, 2017 at the Kampala Serena Hotel. The ASFAs which return with their first edition of celebrating fashion and reward outstanding personalities in fashion have unveiled a total

Read More

Abryanz Style and Fashion Awards 2017 Launched

Africa’s biggest fashion awards the Abryanz Style & Fashion Awards (ASFAs) 2017 edition were officially launched on Thursday night (June 20th) at The Kampala Serena Hotel. Cîroc are the sponsors of the fashion celebration marking its fifth edition this year. The Awards ceremony will take place on Friday, December, 8, 2017 at

Read More