There are lots of guys who are worried about how they perform in bed. Some have to take sildenafil in order to maintain an erection, others are worried they won’t be able to get their partner to climax, and a few are worried about not lasting very long in bed. Are you one of these people? If you are then these tips below will do wonders for you
1. Having expectations puts you under unnecessary pressure. If you want to last long in bed, you have to free your mind of every sexual expectation. If at all you find yourself getting anxious around your partner, try investing in a sex doll (read the reviews on bestsexdollreviews.com) and get used to the toy. You can then try the same tricks on your partner.
2. What you eat is important if you want to improve your performance in the bedroom. Eat a well-balanced diet.
3. Squats can help you boost your performance in bed.
4. Strengthening your pelvic muscles will help you last longer in bed and kegel exercise is the best way to strengthen your pelvic muscles.
5. Alcohol isn’t good for your sex life. If you want to perform better in bed, stay off alcohol.
6. Don’t rush the sex. Start slowly and you’ll end up lasting longer. Why not try introducing toys like WinkWinkSexToys into the bedroom to add that bit extra for both you and your partner.
7. Blood circulation is important and to improve your blood circulation, get a good massage from your partner.
8. Stress kills your performance in bed. If you want to last longer in bed, take time to relax.
9. Lack of sleep isn’t good for your sex life. If you want a better performance in bed, focus on getting better sleep.
10. Eat good quality protein regularly like fish, chicken, egg whites and low-fat milk and milk products.
11. Exercise regularly if you want to last longer in bed. Exercise is a great way to increase your stamina in bed and boost your blood circulation.
12. Men who use condoms last longer in bed compared to men who don’t.
13. Having sex more often will not just make you an expert, it will also build your stamina in the bedroom. You can also improve your stamina by purchasing something like a pocket pussy or other similar sex toys to try out.
14. Maintaining a healthy weight will also improve your performance in bed.