Friday, September 18, 2020
Home > ENTERTAINMENT > Eddy Kenzo Ceases Fire Against Muzaata

Eddy Kenzo Ceases Fire Against Muzaata

Eddy Kenzo

It’s finally over. Eddy Kenzo has announced that he will no longer attack Sheikh Nuhu Muzaata which has been his preoccupation for almost a week or so.

Kenzo had said he won’t tire until Muzaata apologizes. The moslem cleric has not apologized but Kenzo’s change of stance, he says, is as a result of advice he has received from some  State House officials. 

Kenzo made this revelation on Thursday through a live video recording on Facebook. He didn’t name the officials from whom he got the advice. 

“State House advised me to cease fire. I have been advised that there are his enemies who might use this opportunity to kill him and put it on me. He might die and I am imprisoned over something I don’t know.”

The singer also said there was a possibility of Muzaata’s enemies harming him and putting it on the moslem cleric.

He had earlier threatened to go to Kibuli Mosque to protest, but he says, it was hot air. “I was going to camp at his home.”

The singer said he had also been advised by the Buganda Katikkiro, Charles Peter Mayiga, Supreme Mufti, Sheikh Kasule Ndirangwa, Kyadondo East MP Robert Kyagulanyi also known as Bobi Wine, State Minister for Ethics, Fr. Simon Lokodo and others.

He called upon his fans to cease fire in respect of the aforementioned elders.

Comments

comments