The burial programme for fallen veteran politician and businessman John Ssebaana Kizito has been released.
The burial arrangements are being led by a committee headed by Busiro East Mp Medard Lubega Sseggona.
Ssebaana, an ex-Minister, DP President and Kampala Mayor, succumbed to stroke at Nakasero Hospital in Kampala on Monday.
• Body leaves funeral home
• 8am-10am: KCCA Council Chambers
• 2pm: Lay in State at Parliament of Uganda
• 8am: Requiem Mass led by Archbishop Cyprian Kizito Lwanga at Statewide Insurance (SWICO) at Sure House on Bombo Road
• 12pm: Body taken to Bulange, Mengo
• 2pm: Funeral Service at Namirembe Cathedral
• 2pm Burial at Kalule parish, Nyimbwa Sub-county, Luweero District